FeedBurner was recently aquired by Google. As part of this change, FeedBurner accounts will be migrated to Google accounts within the next few weeks.
Google states that the change should generally be seamless and the same http://feeds.feedburner.com/yourfeed link will still work to display your RSS feed. The only difference you may find is with the FeedBurner Awareness feature, which is used to show traffic statistics for your feeds.
RSS Submit users who display FeedBurner traffic statistics in the software may wish to verify they've enabled the Awareness feature in FeedBurner and upgraded their copy of RSS Submit to version 2.5 or higher. This will allow you to continue displaying traffic statistics in RSS Submit if you use FeedBurner with your RSS feeds.
To verify your FeedBurner Awareness is activated, you can follow these steps:
1. Login to your FeedBurner account.
2. Click the title of the feed whose traffic you want to access in RSS Submit.
3. Click the Publicize tab for the feed.
4. In the Publicize Your Feed window, click the Awareness API link along the left list of options.
5. In the Awareness window, click Activate and click Save (if needed).
Not an RSS Submit user? Head on over and download a free trial to begin promoting your feeds with one of the most powerful RSS feed management tools available!